+66 (0)87 941 0081



  • Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 30th June, 2018

Re-Entry permit? What’s required? A completed TM-8 form. A passport type photo 4x6 cm Photocopy of passport (main page, visa page and latest entry stamp) 1,000 Baht for single / 3,800 Baht for a multiple re-entry. The airport cost could be 1200 for a single re-entry, and 4000 baht for a multiple because they take the picture. Re-entry permits are valid for the length of your current permission to stay. When re-entering use the number of the re-entry permit on the immigration card (TM6). To make sure it is noticed put RE-ENTRY PERMIT next to it. Check immigration stamps when still at the border/airport.

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: