+66 (0)87 941 0081



  • Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 6th May, 2018

Just think of it like this:A VISA is only used TO ENTER Thailand,A permission to stay is only used to STAY in Thailand.An EXTENSION to stay is only used to EXTEND your stay in Thailand.A WORK PERMIT is only to allow you to WORK in Thailand.A RE-ENTRY permit allows you to enter Thailand without a valid visa and your permission to stay is used instead.

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: