+66 (0)87 941 0081



  • Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 6th January, 2018

When you are past the security at the building entrance, you'll be in a large lobby area.The door to Immigration is on the right side.Once you enter that door, you'll be in a small reception type area with people filling out forms, etc Walk through this room and in the next room you'll find the real reception desks where you get a queue number.The 'number' will start with a J or K, areas J and K is where they do the extensions for tourist visas and visa exempt entries.This area is just steps away from reception.<span style="color: #353c41; font-family: &quot;arial&quot; , sans-serif; font-size: 11.5pt;">As I recall, they process about 50 people each hour. I've arrived at 9 am and received a number as low as J5 and as high as J110. At this time of year, it will likely be busy and will take a few hours. If you arrive after the lunch break, you may be there until they close, they do guarantee to help everyone who has a number and they definitely process more people per hour later in the day.You don't need to sit and wait in the J or K area, you can go downstairs where they have some cafes, etc.to kill the time.Just go back up and check where they are on the numbers every now and then.</span>

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: