+66 (0)87 941 0081



  • Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 25th February, 2018

The alien has obtained a non-immigrant O type visa. In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.Letter from your Thai Bank showing balance and up to date bank book OR If income from outside Thailand, a Letter from your Embassy showing income. You may also need proof of income as back up. If Income from Thailand you will need to show statements showing Income Tax receipts, and Marriage Certificate. (Kor Ror 3) Marriage Registry entry. (Kor Ror 2) Wife's Tabbien Baan and ID Card. You’re Passport. Copies of everything. Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house. A map showing the way to your house. Passport size photos and 1,900 Baht fee. Take your Wife to be interviewed. One or two witnesses may be required. You will be given a 30 day under consideration stamp. Go back in a month and get the remainder.

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: