+66 (0)87 941 0081



  • Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 6th May, 2018

1. Completed Form TM7.(Must be printed on both sides of 1 sheet).2 Passport + Copies Last Visa,Last Extension permit,Last entry stamp.3. Proof of Address. (one of three options).Condo owners;Blue Tabien Baan.(foreigners name will not appear in the book) + Copy.Title Deeds (Chanote) + Copy,Yellow Tabien Baan (if you possess one) + Copy.A copy of House owners Tabien Baan and ID card.Rental agreement + Copy Yellow Tabien Baan (if you possess one) + Copy. Private Home Not a Rental.Copy of House owners Tabien Baan and ID card.Yellow Tabien + Copy.4. Map pinpointing and detailing address location.5. TM6 Departure card + Copy 6. Passport photo 4 x 6 cm.7.Proof of Funds;If using the funds in the bank method an updated passbook and letter from the bank dated the same day as the application. Funds in the passbook and letter must match.If using the income method, a letter from your Embassy confirming income.You can use a combination of the two methods providing it adds up to 800,000 baht per annum.

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: