• Author: Ken Wright
  • Published: 29th July, 2017

What We Do Not Do We Do Not Process Fiance Visas We Do Not process holiday visas, visitor visas, and fiance visas for Thai citizens to visit other countries. We Do Not process marriage visas, education visas, tourist visas, business visas, company formations, work permits or permanent residency applications. We cannot help you get a standalone O Visa or a B visa or an ED visa without you leaving the country. We Do Not offer ‘hand holding’ services for applicants who want us to accompany them to immigration and help them process their application for a fee. We Do Not process applications for people who are perfectly capable and have the finances to be able deal with their own application but are too lazy to do it themselves and want us to stand in line for them for a fee.

Speedy Visa

Author: Ken Wright

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

If you have any visa problem in your life, we are here to help you!

Speedy Visa: Thailand Retirement Visa specialists
Even if you're not ready to process your visa now, get my FREE factsheet so you are prepared when the time is right!
Questions?, I'm here to help!
Got a question ?

Hi, i'm Ken, do you have any questions about my services ?

Please enter your information below to get started: